Time for a giveaway! I know you’ve been waiting for this. :)
These are Cutey’s charm bracelets. By looking at the pictures, you might think it is huge but it’s not. It’s just the right kind of fit, especially for someone like me who has thin wrists. I think they’re a little heavy or maybe I just feel that way because it’s been years since I last wore a bracelet. Haha. I love how you could easily wear it. You just slip it into your wrist and there you go, no need to lock it or whatever. And look at those charms. Aren’t they so cute? :3 Cutey is definitely a perfect name for them!
Now here’s the good part! You get a chance to get these three bracelets for free!
- Strictly for Tumblr followers only! Follow bluelovin?
- Reblog this post ONCE and only ONCE. Likes DO NOT count as an entry. (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on this post using the Disqus comment form (NOT the reply box) and tell me why you want to have these bracelets. (5 entries)
- Giveaway runs from June 21 to June 30, 2012.
- Open to Philippine residents only.
- One lucky winner will be chosen via random.org.
- Make sure your ask box is enabled so I can notify you if you win.
More pictures under the cut…
Green, Black and White Hearts :)
Going to try this combination the next time I do my nails!
Who said only DSLR users can do light painting? :)
It’s brownout when I arrived home and my mama told me that there might had some electrical problems because of the heavy rain this afternoon. I really hate brownouts but instead of doing nothing, I thought of doing light painting. :)
I have done this with a DSLR before, but I guess point and shoot cameras can do this too. So I asked my brother to help me and I did test shots on him. It worked! :) Since my brother’s not into this stuff, I just asked him to click the shutter for me and I will do the light painting.
Excuse the messy room, it’s my brothers’ room. Haha. I actually want to darken the pictures a bit to hide the messy stuff but I am too lazy to edit. Haha. I just simply flipped the photos horizontally and did this post. :)
A box of cupcakes with a Happy Mother’s Day greeting for my mama. :)
// Medyo nadurog na yung ibang cupcakes dahil sa layo ng binyahe. :p